I’d be honored (◡‿◡✿)
Guys it’s six a.m.
It’s six fucking a.m. why the fuck am I awake i hec ked up oh g od i hecKED UP
gracioushazel said: YOU LIVE IN SOCAL????!?’vb¿ FUCK WHAT I LIVE IN SOCAL
No, Amy, my sweet little deer, I live in Oregon!
I’ll be back on the west coast soon, my love, I promise!
Are you kidding, come off of anon and talk to me about Eva Perón oh my god I’m gonna cry please this essay is sucking the life from me and I need you.
I’M SO PROUD OF U SUNFLOWER U DESERVE IT OMG ♥
All of you need to watch this video of The Militant Baker right now. She discusses the importance of having a healthy body image and it is beneficial to those who are struggling with body issues, people who are NOT struggling with body issues, men, women, both, or neither. I think it’s super important to watch this. It made me feel better about myself and I will watch this every time I need to feel better about my body. Share this. This woman is so fucking inspiring AND she’s from my hometown.
Whoa okay alright okie dokie
1. I am drinking some damn good hot cocoa right now yessir
2. Just learned to tab “3 Rounds and a Sound” on guitar
3. James Kirk was born the day before me and Dean Winchester was born the day after, this is a sure sign of how cool I am b y e
4. I’m currently chilling in Osorno, Chile, and will probably hop over to Argentina later this week!
5. In the middle of a huge essay about Eva Duarte de Perón for school. If you have opinions on Evita, talk to me tell me them I need to talk about her with people please wow
come along with me - songs about love, life and what the future might hold (almost entirely gender-neutral)
1. island song - ashley eriksson 2. elephant gun - beirut 3. first day of my life - bright eyes 4. i can lift a car - walk the moon 5. all i want is you - barry louis polisar 6. 5 years time - noah and the whale 7. when u love somebody - fruit bats 8. my love for you - esg 9. young folks - peter bjorn & john 10. we should go to france - urban cone 11. happily - one direction 12. how to say goodbye - paul tiernan 13. your arms around me - jens lekman 14. we don’t have to take our clothes off - ella eyre 15. bloom - paper kites 16. riptide (vance joy cover) - gossling 17. living room - grouper 18. the moon song - karen o 19. napolitan dreams - lisa mitchell 20. time in a bottle - jim croce